Saturday, June 21, 2008
Why the sad face?
We invited some friends over for a cookout last weekend and had birthday cake for Isaiah. Van is upset because he couldn't have a THIRD piece of cake. Race and Keith are at the airport sending off Isaiah. The boys were starting to get snappy with each other, but today swapped apologies with each other before parting. I think Race will come home sad tonight.
Van and I went to a birthday party today, we had a good time. He was able to have some cake and he really enjoyed it, it was all over his face and all over his chair.
We took Van's diaper off while we were outside to see if he would let us know he needed to go to the potty. He done well outside, but eventually he came in and I found a puddle under him, on the wood floor, not the carpet, which was a good thing.
We had fun today, we had a water balloon fight and I think I ended up the most soaked. I tried to hide a water balloon in my pocket to get Keith with, but it backfired and burst in my pocket. Needless to say I got pretty wet.

