Tuesday, November 11, 2008
A Day of Mishaps
Yesterday was full of mishaps for Van. Van and I were coming home from Goodwill and I was getting the diaper bag,etc out of the car and didn't realize he had two of his fingers in the crack between the front and back door. I locked and shut the door then realized his fingers were stuck in the door. I had to unlock the door and then open it to get his fingers out, he cried for a while but I think just the tips of his fingers got it, because there are no marks and he is using them freely. Yesterday evening I was putting clothes in the dryer, Keith and Race were outside, and I heard a yell, I came to the living room to find candle wax all over Van's toes and on the rug. I peeled the wax off of his toes and put him to bed before something else happened. He loves to smell candles, and I had just blown this one out. He's real fussy today and has a runny nose. We are meeting with a local church to see about letting him join a Mother's Day Out program once a week to help strengthen his speech.
This photo was taken in Indonesia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment