Monday, March 9, 2009

oops!

 

I hit "publish post" before I wrote anything on the previous picture. We had to fill out Van's 1.5 year post adoption report. He is doing so well and doing great with the language. He finished up with his speech therapist and we will continue to work with him on his speech at home.

We enjoyed our visit with Pops and Granny Judy last week.

The boys are fussing right now because Van likes to sit right on top of Race at breakfast time. At supper time he does the same thing to Keith.

We went to the park on Saturday and had a really nice time, the weather was wonderful, a little windy, but an enjoyable day.

We slept late this morning, we haven't got the hang of the time change just yet. We slept with the windows open, but I bet we heard at least 3 trains go by between 10-11 p.m., so it was hard to go to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: