Friday, April 17, 2009
How we've been lately
I know I haven't posted anything worth mentioning in a while.
Well, life has been busy with everyday things. We have been invited to a conference concerning a future job opportunity overseas, so we are trying to finish school before this comes around in May. Our days and evenings have been filled with math and a dreadful research report. I have a lot of respect for teachers with a classroom of kids, 1 kid is hard enough to teach.
Race is taking a break and playing some basketball, what a surprise, huh? Van is watching a video about trains.
Keith and I have a date tonight, so I am looking forward to a little chilling out time tonight. Race is staying with a friend tonight, so we do have to take the smallest sidekick with us, but that's o.k.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
um, Julie-- hello! CALL RYAN & I TO BABYSIT!!!!!!!!!!! Then you can leave BOTH sidekicks at home, and we can have fun without you parents! :) I'M SERIOUS!! If you don't call me soon, I'll... have to get Keith to kidnap you or something...
hey julie...if you ever need a babysitter, you can call us, too! -jin gill
Post a Comment