Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Again?

 


We are packing up and moving once again. We ought to start our own moving business. If you want a way to downsize your stuff move numerous time within a year and you start to learn what items are necessities and which ones aren't. We started moving some items yesterday and plan to take a load over tonight as well. The owners are still in the process of moving their things out, so we are waiting on them to finish up. We hope to be completely moved by next weekend.

For the first time we're actually going to paint! I am so excited about that, I am not fond of drab white walls! We are thinking of painting the living room in a sort of sage green with a darker shade on the fireplace that protudes from the wall. We chose the green to match the carpet in the living room area. The kitchen will probably be a barn red of the sort and the dining room will be a goldish/brass color- to match my chicken picture that I am so fond of.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: