Thursday, June 10, 2010

itching misery

 

 

 

 


Keith started a square foot garden about a week ago and it's looking good. Here are a few more pictures of the painting that we did. I am not so excited about the blue living room that should of turned out to be more of a sage. I will have to live with it, because I do not plan to repaint it anytime soon.

I have been working in the yard for a few days. The yard has a lot of poison ivy, so now I have a lot of bumps and rashes on my arms and legs. The itching is keeping me up at night. I soaked my feet and my arms in hot water with baking soda and that relieved the itching some, but it's back now. The best cure is keeping busy and trying to keep my mind off of it. It's so gross to look at and of course we are about to take a few days for vacation, just perfect timing. I am going to take some benadryl before bed tonight to see if that will help me sleep instead of scratch all night.

Tomorrow we are headed to drop off the boys with my parents for a week and then they are off to their other grandparent's house for a week. I don't think I have been two weeks without either one of them before.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy Watson said...

I have never seen a garden like that. Please tell me how you built it and what you planted. I might try it.