Friday, July 9, 2010
What a busy summer!
I haven't had time to take any pictures lately. Race has had friends over, we've been going to the park and the zoo and having a good time, but a busy time as well. Tonight is the last night of VBS, on an average we have had about 10 kids each night. Monday night we start our foster to adopt training classes, which last about 2.5 weeks, so we'll continue to be busy for a few more weeks. We are requesting a girl, but Van was a girl request to start with as welll, so we'll see. The boys will be staying with different friends and church families, so I think that will be fun for them.
The house is a mess and we are in need of groceries. Race spent the night with a friend, so that will give me a chance to hopefully catch up on some chores and grocery shopping.
It's time to think about school for next year and it seems like we just got out. We plan to use the BJU dvd program, so that means I need to order it soon, so I can look through it and get it all organized.
I hope to post more pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment