Monday, August 30, 2010
Well, we are about 3 weeks into school and it's been challenging. I will have to say that 7th grade so far has a heavier workload than I expected.
Van went for a speech evaluation and done great, he does not need any help, he is on target for his age. I felt kind of dumb after the meeting, because I was expecting him to pronounce everything correctly and the evaluator said that he's not expected to say certain things clearly until he's around 5. So, now I am trying to find a Mother's day out program for him that's not too far from our house, but no such luck so far.
The kitties are headed to the snip clinic (no need to explain, I hope) on the 7th. Our cats are roaming into our neighbors' yards too much, so we are going to get them fixed and licensed and bring them inside. This was not our intentions going into this. I guess I have to remember that I am living in the city now and it's not normal for cats to roam wherever they please. Van loves these cats too much for us to give them away, so we'll see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment