Thursday, March 10, 2011
It doesn't look good for those adopting from Ethiopia. On March the 10th, the number of adoptions processed per day is going from 50 to 5. We are holding tight until then to see if this is going to actually go into effect. Since we do not have our referral yet, we may have to switch countries. The only country that our agency offers that we'll qualify for is the Ukraine. Our agency does drop the fee for the second child if you adopt from there. The children that are most readily available are children 5 and over. The best scenario in our eyes would be for this change not to go into effect, but God may have other plans for us.
It's been dreary and wet here. I have been trying to sew today, but I am awful with getting things even and straight, no matter how hard I try it still comes out uneven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment