Monday, May 2, 2011
I promise the boys will get haircuts before I send them to Georgia this summer.
Adoption Update: Well, I received my second update to the homestudy today, all looks well except for a few minor discrepancies. We started the homestudy on November 16, 2010. The Lord is in control of all of this and it was his plan for this to take longer than we expected. Maybe the right child for us has not made it to the orphanage yet. We still plan to get a child between 18 mos. and 8 years of either gender. Our agency recommended that we drop to one child instead of two as originally requested, so we complied. At times I wanted to fight this, but was afraid that it would continue to cause the process to be prolonged. Please pray that the homestudy will be acceptable to our adoption agency.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment