Thursday, December 1, 2011
I went to the eye doctor today to get new contacts to take to Ethiopia. I figured I might as well get Van an eye exam as well while we were already there. He has an astigmatism in both eyes and a little trouble seeing, so he ended up needing glasses. There was a special going on where you get a 2nd pair free, so I figured as rough as he is that this might be a good deal. This is his free pair, no anti-glare on these.
We received new pictures of Josie today and they were so cute, her hair had been braided. We are getting ready for the trip, we had our last shots, yellow fever vaccines this week. We have two suitcases of various donations for the orphanage thanks to friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment