Here are a few shots of Ho Chi Minh City.
Van is picking up on a few more things, he can show you his tongue and point out his ears, etc. He was ready to get his bath tonight, so he went in to the bathroom alone and shut the door. We hurried to get the door open because he has been known to try to climb over the tub, not to mention play in the toilet. He was rubbing his chest and stomach letting us know that he was ready to bathe. On the way in the door from town Van stopped and looked down at the snow/ice trying to figure out what it was. I was waiting for him to grab a handful and put it in his mouth, but he didn't

1 comment:
I am glad to hear things are starting to settle down for you guys. I love all the photos. Bring the guys by the branch sometime. I would love to see Race again and meet Van.
Jennifer M
Post a Comment