Saturday, January 19, 2008

Common Site

 



This was a common site in many businesses. The smell of incense lingered in the lobby of our hotel at times. There were Pagodas/Temples (I think that's what they were called) it seemed like on every other street. Once again the smell of incense would let you know that a temple was near. Outside of these temples you could buy little trinkets to burn or leave behind in the temple as a token I guess. Every few days we noticed different fruits in front of the little Buddha statue in our Hotel. While in Hanoi we walked down a street that sold only Buddha related items, this was about 30 shops if I had to guess, how sad is this?

Basketball Star-
Our oldest son made 6 points in his basketball game this morning. The final scored ended up being 14 to 14. We had a fun time watching the game.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: