Monday, June 27, 2011

You're gonna eat what?

 


Van is a morning person and a hungry morning person at that. He was tired of waiting on me to help him fix some breakfast. I was in my room getting cleaned up and I heard Van messing around with the microwave. Van and the microwave are not a good mix, he has already burnt two bowls of oatmeal (forgot to add the water)in the last few months. So, I go into the kitchen and I see that he has already fixed his plate and was preparing to warm it. He has a dill pickle, a leftover deviled eggs from last night's cookout and the unidentified object is a crescent roll with ham and cheese it in. Not a good breakfast combination if you ask me and I think he was planning to warm the entire plate.

Adoption News: Friday, we received the referral of a 7 year old girl with a beautiful smile. We were told it would be 3-5 months or sooner for a referral, and it took less than a week. We have 2 weeks to accept her referral, we are waiting on the answers to a few questions and a response from the international adoption clinic before we make our final decision. I can't share her picture on blog until we get a court date. We do not have a timeframe yet as to when we'll go over to see her, but we will hopefully know soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: