Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Someone was falling down on the job. It was Van's job to clean the table after supper and the rest of us were in the kitchen doing dishes and putting the food away. After a few minutes I noticed that it was pretty quiet in the dining room, so I walk in and this is what I find.
We just made pepper jelly and are still putting up tomatoes. We'll be having a lot of chili and spaghetti this winter, which are dishes that we like.
Adoption Update: We found out that the courts in Ethiopia are going to be closed a few weeks longer than we thought, so we probably will not make our first trip in November, maybe December. A family with our agency was able to take video of our future daughter and it was nice to get a small glimpse of her personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would love to see the video!!! Is it something you can share?
Post a Comment