Monday, July 18, 2011
Sorry if the picture is a repeat, but I haven't been taking many pictures lately, it's summer and we've been busy!
Van has been so funny lately. He got a new belt on Saturday and he wanted to wear it to a friend's house today, but I told him, no, because he needs to keep it to wear for school. Here's his response, "but I look sharp and handsome."
Once we made it home from our friend's house it was time for a bit of discipline and he says, "can't you have mercy on me." I thought I was going to crack up.
Adoption Update:
So far, we've been approved for 3 of the 4 grants/matching grants that we've applied for. Immigration is asking for more documentation on a few things, so I have been busy with that. We were sent a video of the older kids at the orphanage, but I can't get it to work, so hopefully the family that took the footage will resend it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment