Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Can't Wait
I can't wait for Spring. My front porch is so bare without flowers. This photo was taken in Vietnam on our walk to the Saigon River.
Van always wants to play with Race's toy men, and Race isn't too fond of letting Van play with them, so we decided to let Van pick out his own man. We went to Target and let Van look around and he seemed to like this little Elmo (Melmo, as Van calls him) that giggled and talked. Once we got home he threw Elmo down and of course, grabbed some green creature man of Race's off of the table. I think he knows that it belongs to Race and that's why he likes it so much.
I have a cold, but the boys are doing fine. We had a safe and quick trip to Georgia. I have new photos to post soon, but my camera isn't cooperating right now.

