Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Progress
I can't hardly believe that this first photo is of the Van that we know and love. Van is a very happy little guy, it must have been really hard for him at the orphanage.
We met with the evaluator today and Van qualifies for some therapy to help him catch up on things that he is a little slow at picking up on. I will find out soon when the therapy will begin.
There's a song we sing at church that has hand motions and Van has started trying to copy the motions and attempts the first word of the song.
We didn't really have a party for Van on his birthday, just some cake after supper. Van screamed with delight when he saw the cake. Keith went to get the video camera, this will be fun to look back on one day. Van gets so overjoyed with food! He liked his gifts, too.
I have been rearranging lately, I think I have spring fever. I am so ready to buy some flowers, but I always buy them too soon and the cold gets them. I made a wreath for the door and cleaned off my porch, so I made a little bit of a start.
.jpg)

