Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When will it end?????

 



We have been sick for a while now, from the flu to the stomach virus. I am the last one to get the stomach virus, so let's hope that this will end our sickness for a good long time.

This is a photo on Van while in Vietnam. I am amazed at how much he has grown since this picture. We met with First Steps on Monday, it's an early intervention program that helps kids who are behind. Van will have an evaluation soon to see what types of therapy he is eligible for.

My camera is still giving me problems, so I will post older photos until I can get my camera to download to the computer.

Van will be 2 years old tomorrow. We received his first photo right before he turned 1. We had a birthday party without him last year, so it will be nice that he can attend his party this year. Since we've all been sick we're not having a party, just some cake here at the house. Van seems to like Elmo, so Race and I are going to attempt to make an Elmo Cake-Just a lot of red icing and some eyes and a nose and a mouth, huh?
Posted by Picasa