Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Embassy Appt.

Our Embassy appt. consisted of looking over a form and signing about two or three forms. We are to pick up the visa and package tomorrow at 4p.m.(this is 99%). We are going to the airline shortly when our ride picks us up and we'll try to book our flight for tomorrow night or Friday! Wow, I can't believe we're about to come home. Please remember the families that are left behind as they have a long and hard wait ahead of them. I will update once our tickets are booked.
Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you all are headed home. You never thought the word home sounded so good.I am so excited that very soon your family will be back home. Hold tight to the boys, that would be scarey for strangers to come up and want to hold Van. I hope by Saturday morning you are in your house in the wonderful USA.Love, Heidi Stringer Woods