We arrived home at about 4pm on Friday safe and sound. Race and Van were pretty jet lagged the first night. Race went to sleep around 4 pm and was up at midnight and played for a few hours then he and Van woke up about 4am. We put them to bed at 7 last night and Race woke up at 7:30 this morning and Van is still sleeping. Van is starting to get the Kentucky crud. We are going to try to take him to church this morning and see how he does. Van needs some immunizations, so we will keep him out of the nursery for a while. More paperwork-I received yet another packet to fill out for our social worker. We still have to change his name, get his social security card, add him to insurance policies and take him to the doctor for his shots, etc. We are going to download all of our photos and try to put them on a web album. We will try to put the album on our blog or tell you where you can find it. We made the big trip to Walmart yesterday and picked up everything we were out of. Van done real well and Race spent the day with neighbors, which he really enjoyed. Thanks again for all of your prayers and thoughts while we were in Vietnam.
Keith, Julie, Race and Van
3 comments:
I am so happy to hear that you all made it home safely. I do not know who was smiling more your Mom or Dad. I know they can not wait to get their to see everybody.Van is such a lucky little boy to be bless with your family. Love Heidi Stringer Woods
Hi Julie, Keith, Race, and Van! It's your cousin Caron. I have been looking at your blog and praying for ya'll. Glad to know you are home safe and sound. I am so excited to meet Van and am very excited he gets to live in the US! Hope to see you soon take care!
Yay, welcome home guys! I hope to meet little Van soon.
Kim Willis
Post a Comment