We just got the call a minute ago. Our Hotel is booking our flights right now, we will fly to Hanoi this evening. What a Mighty God we have!!! I will update asap. Julie
THANK GOD!!!!!I am so glad for you all.Your Dad and I discussed at Church, yesterday, how we wish that you all would just get the call. Thank God he has answered our prayers. I hope and pray for a speedy stay in Hanoi. Love, Heidi STringer Woods
5 comments:
The Lord is faithful, all powerful and has His perfect timing. I know you are rejoicing as we are, love Pops and Granny Judy
Praise God for this answer to prayer. We will continue to pray as you travel to Hanoi and then Lord willing home.
The Gordon's
THANK GOD!!!!!I am so glad for you all.Your Dad and I discussed at Church, yesterday, how we wish that you all would just get the call. Thank God he has answered our prayers. I hope and pray for a speedy stay in Hanoi. Love, Heidi STringer Woods
YAHOO!! Can't wait to hear the rest...
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment