Friday, November 2, 2007

Barbecue

It's Friday evening and we just returned from eating at a BBQ place with our friends from Alabama. We let the kids play at the park and at their Hotel this afternoon. We still are being told to "wait". Wednesday we went to the War Remnant Museum, the photos were pretty gruesome. Van got a haircut yesterday, he done really well. His previous haircut was pretty gapped up. We are going to some tunnels tomorrow morning with some other couples with our agency. We are doing better since we have friends to share this experience with.
Julie

1 comment:

Grandma Judy said...

You're on the longest vacation you have had. It is good to have some friends their with you. Payne and I are watching wiggles the big guys are gone to the football game. When it is over I going to try to go to the grocery store. Can I pick something up for you? Sorry. We change the time Saturday night, it will be dark at 6:30 p.m. Payne wants to watch the Country Bears now much love mama