Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Shopping

We are going Christmas shopping once Van and Keith wake up from their naps. Van did not want to take his nap today, he fought it for about an hr. I usually let him nap downstairs on a blanket, but he wouldn't lay still, so I had to put him upstairs in the crib. I went and checked on him a few minutes ago and his sweat pants are halfway down his legs, he must of tried to pull them off like he does his socks. Van is getting more squirmy, he doesn't like to sit still as much as he did.

We are going out to eat before we go shopping, we have only been out a few times since Van has been home. We'll see how he likes tacos, I don't think we've had any since he's been home. Van is starting to leave food on his plate, I think he is realizing that the food will be there.

We will meet with our social worker Monday afternoon for our 3 month post placement report. Our next meeting will be at the 6 month home mark. I feel the meeting will go well, our social worker is very nice and Van is doing great, unless Van and Race decide to show out or something like that (my kids wouldn't do that), let 's hope not.

Julie

No comments: