Thursday, December 20, 2007

HCMC Scenery

 
 

Race and Van got haircuts today, they both look very handsome. We finished up our Christmas shopping. We actually saw three guys running out of the Target entrance with what it looked like to be merchandise under one guy's shirt. We had just entered the store as they were running out, but nobody was chasing after them, so I assume they got off this time. Van is learning some words and he can also point to his nose, tummy, etc. I was telling him no about something this morning and he kept pointing to his nose, so we still have work to do. He has also learned how to get off of the couch by himself. Keith is now teaching him how to climb off of the bed. Keith bought himself some Andy Griffith episodes for his birthday, so that has become our nightly ritual to watch one before going to bed. Tonight, I think we'll try to find the Christmas episode and watch it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: