We went to the ear doctor today and Van's hearing is fine. We stopped off at McDonald's for lunch and had burgers and fries. Van loved sucking the ketchup off of the fries and then wouldn't eat the soggy fries. To get him to eat his bread and burger I put a wad of ketchup on the napkin and he began dunking it in the ketchup and loved it. I think Van is going to take after his uncle Jamey who also loves Ketchup on about anything. I hope this is the end of our running around for a while. Race is having to do school work at odd hours while we try to get a lot of Van's issues taken care of. We also took care of applying for Van's social security card, which went very quickly and smoothly. Julie

1 comment:
I love these stories! Keep 'em coming! Isn't it wonderful to have a little one again? Everything is a first, a new experience. Congratulations on Van officially being a Parker. Of course God knew he was a Parker long ago.
God bless you all,
Sharla
Post a Comment