Thursday, December 6, 2007
It's official
Van is now a Parker. We celebrated with some cake after supper. We had an interesting time at the grocery store. We were in the baby department looking for a gift and I noticed that Van had something in his hand that looked like a golf ball. I was thinking that he must have picked up something off the shelf that was out of place. I went to reach for this object and he dropped it and it was a raw egg of all things. The little joker had gotten an egg out of the carton and was playing with it. Luckily I was purchasing paper towels, so I opened up our pack of paper towels and picked up this busted raw egg off of the floor at Wal-Mart. After this episode he decided he wanted to yell for no reason and kept yelling, he wasn't mad, he just wanted to be heard. The shoppers must not of been in the mood to hear it today, because I received several strange looks. Know I remember why I wanted us to grocery shop as a family, so that Keith could keep an eye on the kids while I shopped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment