This child is one busy little guy. If he's not trying to play with the telephone cord, he's in the toilet, the book shelf and the silverware drawer just to name a few. He is exploring his surroundings. He fell on the hardwood floor yesterday and busted his lip, but not too bad, he only wanted consoling for a few minutes and then he was ready to go about his way.
Van continues to adjust well, seems like he is a little stubborn though. He will still try to grab things he has been told not to bother. It has been a nice few days and the boys have been playing outside a lot and running off some energy.
We had a great Christmas on Chrimtmas Eve since Keith had to work on Christmas day. We tried to camp out in the living room the night before, but the floor was too hard for Keith and the couch was just not my bed. We all ended up getting into bed and sleeping before the night was up. Race got a football uniform for Christmas and I think he has worn it everyday since.
Soon I will put a password on the blog, because I received a comment from someone that seems to be a salesperson or the like. I will pass along the password to those of you who keep up with the blog.
Julie
No comments:
Post a Comment