We had the breakfast of champions this morning-Ritz crackers, Oreos and Choco Pies (their version of a moon pie). It was quite tasty. I can't bear to eat any more soup or rice right now. We order a pizza last night and had a slice on each of our plates and then remembered that we were not supposed to eat dairy products. So, we headed to the Frog Restaurant once again for the dreaded rice!!!!! I was able to get chicken and Race found fish and chips (Our New Zealand friends know what that is), Keith and Van had fried rice, of course. Van loves to go outside and ride in the backpack, he seems his happiest at this time, he babbles while we're out. He has only cracked a few smiles for us. He is still playing alone and loves to cuddle.
Julie
2 comments:
Sounds like backpack riding is fun. Sorry about the pizza but better safe than sick. You are creating some great family moments. Where's McDonalds? love Pops and Grandma Judy
noI wish I could ship you all some good home cooking. Sounds like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich would be worth it's weight in gold. I know the eating must be very hard. Do you all have to drink bottled water only,or is the tap water safe?? It sounds like Van is coming out of his shell. It want be long and he will be trying to keep up with Race. I hope all goes well for you all today. Olivia , our 3 year old wants to meet the boys. So you must plan a trip home. She has already fallen in love with your Mom and Dad. Love, Heidi Stringer Woods
Post a Comment