Thursday, October 11, 2007

Whew, What a Day!

We had a very eventful day. Our day started out at the Immigration Office, not a good experience at all. Needless to say they were very unhelpful. At one time today, we were going to have to choose either to postpone our trip or be prepared to stay a few weeks longer. But around 3pm we found out that all is well and we will still leave in the morning and be there for about 2 weeks. Thanks to everyone for their help with making calls and praying for us. The Lord worked it out in His timing. Our next update will be from Vietnam!
Julie

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Yes, it was quite a day . It was a day to prove how true it is that each day belongs to God and He is in control and deserves the glory for all things. Lots of folks are praying for you, at our ladies meeting to night(80 folks) I shared of the trip and adoption, some had been praying since morning now more will be while your on the trip.Race enjoy the plane ride,you will be super okay. Lots of love, Grandma Judy

Bev C said...

Dear Julie,Keith,Race & Van
I am a friend of Cleve & Judy's from church. I was at our church Thurs AM when Cleve got a call about trouble with papers. We were talking when Carol M came in. She had talked to Judy asking for prayer. So I left church praying it would work out for y'all. I called several church members when I got home and so did others. That night at our WMU meeting Judy was overjoyed to share with us HOW GOD
HAD WORKED EVERYTHING OUT!
Race take in all the exciting things in Vietnam & being a Big Brother!
The 4 of y'all are in my Prayers!
Bev C