If you come to Vietnam you will get great service at the Restuarants, but be prepared to have onlookers during your entire meal. They charge for the wet napkins and the complimentary peanuts or so I thought they were complimentary until I saw the bill. We received Van's passport and visa medical records yesterday-friday. We have one more appointment in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) before we fly to Hanoi. It's Saturday here so it will probably be the first of next week before we can have our appt. Our letter from Immigration was approved and should be in Hanoi on time for our appt with the Consulate or whoever we are meeting. We had Van smiling a bit yesterday, but today he is back to being quiet and not communicating much with us. We are all healthy, no one has gotten sick. We are avoiding the brains and intestines though. Keith saw a white girl puking this morning outside of our hotel, I am glad I was in the room. Race loves to play with Van, he can hardly let him rest without wanting to wake him up. Joel,Race watched Star Wars this morning. Hi to the Grannys and the Pops and Poppy. We are off for the day to explore.
Julie
2 comments:
I trust you had a good day exploring. All the papers seem to be falling into place and as you well know it takes time. We can't wait until you're home. You say Van Thanh is calm and quite well he is trying to figure out about you three "hypers". Thanks for keeping us posted, love Pops and Grandma Judy
I am so glad to hear that Race is enjoying his new brother. Are you taking lots of cool pictures in Vietnam? I am so glad that the paper work is falling into place.God answers prays. I hope in Hanoi the food is better. Love, Heidi S. Woods
Post a Comment