Saturday, October 13, 2007

We Made It

After about 27 hours of traveling we are here. We landed about 10:15p.m. Saturday night, Vietnam time. We got to bed about 1 a.m. and woke up about 5:30. It is unbelievably hot here! We have a nice hotel and the people seem very friendly. We are headed out to the Market for a day of sightseeing and shopping. We are about to go venture out and find some food. We will leave to go see Van tomorrow. Praise the Lord for getting us here so far and pray that he would continue to sustain us throughout the rest of the trip. Race is excited about all of the scooters here, but he is especially thrilled that most vehicles here do not have seat belts (he thinks he is getting away with something).
Julie

4 comments:

HVAC said...

Is race older then Maelee? is he in fourth grade? have fun race.how old are you? did you have a good trip? tell me everything race. where are you at.
from Maelee

Maelee loves being a big sister. Race is going to love being a big brother.
from Nina and Greg.

Grandma Judy said...

I am so glad to hear you're there and everything is going well. We will enjoy the cool here for you. Daddy's gone to a Bluegrass sing, he'll be here soon and ask if I've heard from you. Enjoy the sightseeing, waiting to hear about the little boy. The big boy likes the scooters, huh? Love Grandma Judy

Mandy Watson said...

I've been checking your blog non-stop hoping to hear that you had arrived! I am sooooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear more about little Van! Tell Noah that we love him sooooo much and we hope to come get him very soon! Please continue to post as often as you get a chance! We are so anxious to hear from you and looking forward to seeing pictures of your sweet baby in your arms! Praying for you!!!!
Mandy
P.S. Which hotel did you end up at? K.M. and I are trying to decide where we are going to stay. We would love your advice on our options.

Rachel said...

So glad you made it safely! I know you are excited to meet and hold your son. We can totally relate! Race, you are going to be a great big brother! You guys continue to be in our prayers.
The Judds