Monday, October 8, 2007

Counting down the days.....

We booked our hotel, at least for the first two days and we'll book the rest once we arrive in country. Race is weighing himself on the scales that we borrowed to weigh the suitcases. Race is thrilled that he has gained over a pound since his last checkup. He is asking what I weigh-but I am not answering. Our visas should arrive on Wednesday and still no word on the document from Immigration. We will see Van for the first time on Monday. We will visit with him on Monday and he'll be ours on Tuesday. I don't think reality has hit any of us yet.

Julie

1 comment:

Grandma Judy said...

Hey, Reality will sit in after you are home for two or three days and he keeps you all night adjusting too his new home. I really think he will love you from the get go and be very happy. Love Grandma Judy