Before coming to Vietnam Race and rice were very good friends, but now Race can't stand the mention of his old pal rice. Race skipped lunch because he knew his pal rice would be there. He held out for some KFC for supper. Race is still a little under the weather with his belly because of his pal rice. It's still super hot here. We did not get a call today from the Embassy, so we will wait again tomorrow. If we don't get the call soon it will probably prolong our stay. Mama I sent you a postcard on Monday I believe, we may make it home before that makes it to you though. Rick B. check your spam on your work email, I have sent you a couple of emails. Van is really talking a lot. He is getting to be a little ramrod like his brother. It took 4 of us to post the photo of Race, two Vietnamese and two English speakers. I hope to post more tomorrow if the guy is here to help us, he knows a little English. The photo was taken in the lobby of our hotel.
Julie
4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted a picture! You have two handsome boys! I can't wait to see more pics from your trip!
Mandy
I was glad to see a picture of your two handsome boys. Your Mom had a picture of Van at Church that I saw several Sundays ago. He is too cute. Race looks like the proud big brother.I hope today you will get the call for your appointment. I hope Race feels better.Love, Heidi Stringer Woods
Race, Van may feel the same way about rice since he has probably had a lot in his 19 months. That might be why he is enjoying eating so much now. He has food in his hand in the picture. It looks just like big brother, little brother. It is cool this morning, we'll send a little that way, love Grandma Judy
Julie, daddy saw Beth Womble today, her daddy had a heart attack Saturday and died. She wanted us to let you know. She was going to get your blog spot from Jamey. It is 57 outside can you feel it? Have a good morning and good news so you can move on to Hanoi. Love mama
Post a Comment