Thursday, October 4, 2007

Flight Plans

It looks like we'll be flying out around the 11th or so. We wanted to arrive on the 14th, but it seems the flights are booked up for that day. Our visas should arrive on the 10th, cuttting it close, huh? We are going to the Immigration office today to see what we can do to speed up the process of getting this letter we need to take with us. I don't know how all of this is going to work out, but it will. We have put this in the Lord's hands-because in our eyes it doesn't seem possible for all of this to fall into place in 7 days. Our flight will be anywhere from 18-22 hrs. Did I mention that we'll be flying with two children-I can only imagine!
Julie

3 comments:

Melody said...

Congrats Julie, Keith and Race. I am excited for all of you. Have Cleve and Judy call me when you go to visit them. We would love to see you all. It's been a while.
Have a safe trip. God bless you all.

Love,
Melody

Mandy said...

Julie and Keith,

We are praying for you guys to have a safe journey to Vietnam and back. If you need anything we can help with, please let us know. We've been thinking of you. Patty really misses her "going upstairs to get some ice" buddy.

Take care!

-Mandy

Grandma Judy said...

I think this blog is a cool thing. Pops and I are so happy to be finally getting our new grandson. Race, while you are Vietnam I want you to send me a postcard so we'll have a postmark and stamps from Vietnam, okay? Love Grandma Judy