Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TRUST is a big word

Things just don't seem to be going our way. The hotel we booked last night does not have any rooms available through internet booking. The wheel on one of our suitcases is almost broken. We are still waiting to get clarification from our travel agent with questions in regards to our tickets. Still no word on the document from Immigration and still waiting on our visas. But there is hope- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him , and he will make straight your paths." I don't like leaving decisions in the hands of people I don't know, but I am having to do this in so many areas of this trip. We are trusting that the Lord is going to work all this out for His good. Please pray for us!

Keith, Julie & Race

No comments: